Area(s) of Expertise
Matt Crockett focuses his practice on banking law, with an emphasis on business and finance law. He has extensive experience representing lenders and borrowers in financial transactions. He also has experience managing transactions and advising clients in a variety of business transactions and matters.
- J.D., California Western School of Law, magna cum laude (2007)
- Staff Writer, California Western Law Review (2006-2007)
- Recipient, Faculty Scholarship (2005-2008)
- Recipient, Academic Merit Scholarship (2006-2008)
- Recipient, Academic Achievement Awards: Property II, Business Entity Finance
- B.S.B.A., University of New Orleans, magna cum laude (2004)
- Business Administration (minor in Finance)
- Recipient, Brown Academic Scholarship and Academic Scholarship
- Member, State Bar of Texas
Honors and Awards
- Extern, U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, Honorable Jerry Buchmeyer (Summer 2007).
- Extern, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, Honorable Roger T. Benitez (Spring 2007).